Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 28, 2014-Miami Shores North


Okay guys I dont have much news this week but I promise that next week there will be tons of pictures and news since...*Drumroll* the dedication and the cultural celebration is next weeek!!!!!!! We are alll super duper excited!! Elder Uchtdorf is coming and I heard that Elder Holland was here last weekend so a bunch and famous people keep on coming! So Giselle, the lady that go baptized last week, is so awesome! We love her so much! she is so excited for the dedication and was even doing great missionary work by inviting her daughter in law to church this sunday! She loves the church so much and she told us that people have been telling her that she has changed. She even has a different light to her face. She just shows so much light! I love her so much! I am so grateful to be able to be here on a mission and to finally understand how important this gospel is in our lives. I have been able to see how much of a difference having the gospel in your life is verses not having the gospel in our lives. This gospel helps us to be able to truly feel the love that our Heavenly Father has for us which is so immense and unexplainable. I hope that I will be able to help everyone that I can and am supposed to help while I am here in the Florida Fort Lauderdale Mission. Love you guys and I promise there will be more interesting things tomorrow!! and pictures of famous old guys!!! haha:)
Love
Hermana Miles
P.S. My cousin is getting married!!!!! Congratulations Amy!! and Ian!!

Oh and I almost forgot, you can watch me live at this website on saturday during the cultural event! it will be at 7:00pm my time EBT So figure out what time that is for you! I will be at the end with all the other missionaries when we sing the last song with the youth!! So dont miss out ! Cultural Celebrations are always super duper awesome!! heres the website:

Saturday, May 3, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST (be thoughtful of the time difference), the cultural celebration will be broadcast live on the internet at:

No comments:

Post a Comment