Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2 2013-Sweeetwater, Fl

GUYS!! GUESS WHAT!!!

I am driving now!!!! It is so crazy! The people here in Miami are kind of a little bit crazy drivers but maybe that will help me fit right in:) How was your guys Thanksgiving?? Mine was crazy!! We ended up getting invited to eight Thanksgivings and we ate at five of them. Guys...never eat five Thanksgiving dinners...never. It was kind of bad at the end of the night. I felt like my stomach was going to explode! But it was really nice to be around all those families and to see the love that they all have for each other! It was really nice just being in a family setting during Thanksgiving! It really felt like the holidays. And also I will probably not eat turkey until next year. Five turkeys was enough for me:) My companion goes home in two weeks so that means that I will be going to take the area over when she leaves! AHH!! Its crazy! It's a little stressful but hopefully everything will work out:) One miracle that we had this week was finding this guy named Brandon. We had been knocking on doors for a while without much success and we had decided to go home. My companion and I were about to leave when we felt that we should knock on one more door and this is where we found Brandon! He was super open to everything and accepted Baptism! we were really happy to meet him! It is becoming more and more apparent to me how much we need the gospel in our lives and for our families especially just being around all these families during Thanksgiving. Each family was different but they all had this special feeling and that is definitely something that I want in my own family:) I love you guys! I hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving and I am sorry this post was a little short.

Love Hermana Miles

P.S. We were at the mall earlier today and this salesperson asked if me and my companion were BFFL's (best friends for life) haha :D SUCCESS! WE LOOK LIKE WE ACTUALLY LIKE EACH OTHER:) haha just kidding I love her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment