Friday, December 20, 2013

December 17, 2013, Sweetwater, FL

Hey guys so I don't really have a lot of time this week but I will fill you in next week:) This week my companion is leaving home:)!!! And I am getting a new companion!!! I am super excited to see who I am getting. I am also getting to take over my area and I am really nervous about it! But we will see how it goes  and see how my new companion can help me out. My companion is freaking out a little bit but she will be okay:) hahaha This week we went to a christmas party of my ward and it was a blast. A new investigator came and he had a blast and then we had a whole bunch of nativities in the relief society room and you could really feel the spirit in the room and he really felt the spirit there so it seems to really be progressing:) We will be going out to the everglades soon so I will send you guys pictures of it! I am super excited about it:) I love you guys and I sent you a picture just because I didn't write a lot this week:)) Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment