Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25-Sweetwater, FL

Well Guys nothing much this week! My companion and I are super excited for Thanksgiving. We now officially have five Thanksgivings to go to so we are super pumped! This Sunday a lady from our ward gave a lesson about families and the family proclamation. It was such an amazing lesson and kind of like changed my life forever that's why I am writing about it. This lesson just showed me how important my family is and why I am even out here as a missionary. I am trying to show people how important their family is to them and how important the gospel is to families and how blessed families, especially my own, have been blessed by this restored gospel. Nothing really exciting happened this week, sorry. We have been having a lot of fun just knocking doors and doing the Lords work. You know, the usual:) I hope everything is going well with you guys and everyone is okay:) I hope you guys have the best Thanksgiving ever! Love you lots!

Love 
Hermana Miles

P.S. We were at the grocery store the other day and this lady just came up to us and hugged us. My companion and I were like cool a free hug:) but it turns out she is an inactive member and we had a really cool chat with her:) Members really are all over the world:D

No comments:

Post a Comment