Friday, November 22, 2013

November 18-Sweetwater, FL

Hey guys:) 

How are you doing?? Well, me? MY SISTER HAD A BABY GIRL!! Her name is Siena Ro! how cute is that! So no matter what, this week was the best because of that beautiful baby girl:) So this week was crazy! We had exchanges on Friday and it was so stressful because I had to take charge over my area for the first time but it all worked out in the end. It just really made me appreciate my companion so much! I missed her a lot and was so glad she was back home! I never realized how much pressure is on her on a daily basis but taking charge of what would happen in the day was so stressful! I will never take my companion for granted ever again!! haha:) So this week we were knocking doors and we came across this guys named Alejandro. He has social anxiety and gets really nervous around people and also he has a problem with his retina so he is partially blind. His desire was to have help talking to people. I was able to see how much Heavenly Father loved him and his sweet spirit. It was such a wonderful experience because I was able to testify to him that Heavenly Father loves him so much and that he can help him with anything! I am almost finished with the Book of Mormon and at the end it talks about how God gave us weaknesses so that we can be humble and that if we follow God he will make our weaknesses become strong! Its amazing!! Anyways:) So there is this eternal investigator his name is Roberto and he says he wont get baptized until my companion goes home which is in December and he will get baptized like a going away present for her:) haha he is so funny and we know that he is just scared so we are really just trying to help him. Every time we go he feeds us and then he will give us a bunch of food to take with us. I seriously think he gives us like all of his food that is how much food he gives us but I think he gets blessings for it so thats why he keeps on doing it:) haha We heart attacked his door and wrote on one of the hearts "The angels love you for feeding us":) Also we meet this really cool lady her name is Kristy and she just really wants help to know what is the true church of God! I love her so much!! She kind of has a little problem with pretty much everything on the Word of Wisdom but with God all things can be done! Also there was this creepy guy that my companion and I were teaching and he was sitting in the middle of us (I know so awkward) and he kept on inching towards my companion! and I was like, "No homeboy! get away from my companion!" So I prayed that Heavenly Father would send us a text so that we would have an excuse to leave and guess what!! THE ELDERS TEXTED US!! A MIRACLE!! I hurried and panicked and said "oh man! I am so sorry but the elders have an emergency we have to leave right now! Bye!" haha:) GOD IS REAL THE CHURCH IS TRUE! HURRAH FOR ISRAEL! :) Love you guys! Hope you guys have awesome experiences this week too! I have a brilliant idea! why dont you guys write me about these experiences and then it would be like we were Each OTHER! Isn't that such a great idea! anyways...haha :)


Love Hermana Miles
P.S. #Miracleshappeningeveryday
P.S.S. Lets go do some good
P.S.S.S. I know I look a little crazy in the picture. Or maybe I just look like that all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment