Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 3, 2015-Wellington

I am getting transferred!!!! AHH!! thats means i am going to be somewhere different for my last six weeks! I am freaking out!! But anyways! this week was good!:) We definitaly saw a lot of miracles!! We have been going over to the members a lot lately and working with them and trying to help them invite their family and friends and its been working!!! We had one member referral that is amazing!! She has such a desire to change her life and we love her so much!! I have been so grateful for the opportunity i had to be in this area and in this ward! I love it so much and am a little sad to leave but also i am excited for this new step! So the emails seem to be getting shorter and shorter! Love you!
Hermana Miles


No comments:

Post a Comment