Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015-Palm Springs North

This week was so good! Sister King and I have been loving to get to know this area and the members and we are so excited for the miracles that keep on happening all the time, I don't know if I had told you guys about allen before but he is a 77 yr. old man that is so excited to get baptized!!:)) He is so awesome! He had been taught by sisters before but he hadn't felt ready back then so he finally decided that he was ready to get baptized now:) He is so excited to be "Mormon" and he constantly keeps on telling us! I love you guys this week is going to be short but im going to make up for it with photos:)

Sister King and I. 

Sister King and I with the Madriz Family. 

With the Madriz Family.

Me with sister moffett and her new trainee my granddaughter in missionary lingo!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment