Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 19, 2014-Miami Shores North

This week we had HAITIAN FLAG DAY!!! Our ward had a party and it was the funnest thing ever! I think I actually forgot what it was like to go to a party! there was Haitian food there that I had never had so I got to try it for the first time! Man I was pileing on that food like there was no tomorrow! It was so delish! I would have looked like I was a starving missionary but thankfully everyone else was getting as much food as I was. Acutally the kid in front of me didnt think that one plate was enough so he got two plates and had them pile it on for him hahaha:) But when I sat down I ate that food so fast! I think being a missionary has definitely made me like the worlds fastest eater now. We have to eat as fast as we can and stuff as much food as we can so that we dont get full and cant eat the rest of the food:) ahaha:) but other than that. This week was super awesome!:))  I promise I will definitly have an awkward funny story for you next week. There are plenty to choose from haha:)

Love
Hermana Miles
 
 
p.s. I have learned that Haitians know how to dance! and how to throw a great party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment