Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28 - Sweetwater, FL

So guys it's that time of the week again!
 
Once again not much this week sorry:( So I went on transfers this week and I went up to Pembroke Pines! It was fun! I was also able to see the temple. It is GORGEOUS you guys!! You wouldn't believe! So do you guys remember that part in Dirty Dancing (the movie) where the sister is singing that song for the talent show and she is singing about a pretty baby?? Well if you haven't go watch the movie. We have that song sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on a cd since obviously its like the best song ever! Me and my companion have been listening to it on replay this WHOLE WEEK! I may or may not be getting a little tired of it, But it is pretty awesome that I can now sing the whole song by memory even with the little music solo in the middle. Okay enough of that haha sorry. So this week we had district training and my District Leader talked about the Book of Mormon. GUYS read 2 Nephi chapter 33! It changed my whole perspective on the Book of Mormon. It talks about how if you believe in Christ believe in these words. I can see Nephi right now in  my mind saying these words and it is just amazing to me. Anways...we had a Ward talent show for the Spanish ward and we were invited and it was like the funnest thing ever! Who knew you could have this much fun at ward activities. It was so awesome to see the talent that these people had and it just makes you love them even more for them willing to not be afraid and show others their talents. Also another really cool experience that I had was with opening my mouth and asking people if we could say a prayer with them. There was this couple across the street and I like ran across the street dodging cars, and practically yelled " Hello! I am Sister Miles!!!" So that they wouldn't run away from my companion and me! Haha it was the best. But even better after the prayer the guy said, "I asked for you guys" It was so special that our loving Heavenly Father is allowing me to be guided to help his children that he loves so much! Anyways, I love you guys! whoever is out there reading this! I will try to take lots of pictures and send them your way next week:) 
P.S. TODAY IS MY MOMS BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU
P.S. LAST WEEK WAS MY BROTHERS BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!:) YOUR THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment